Thursday, October 29, 2009

Laughed So Hard I Cried






Where do I begin? The twins are so funny...er, sweet!...lately that Ryan and I can't help but crack up every time we reminisce on the day's events. Today was an especially "goofball" day, as I like to call it. There was some rattle-shaking (in unison--pretty funny, but you had to be there!), Audrey smacking Isaac in the face (an accident, but we'll cut her some slack nonetheless because his cheeks are pretty hard to avoid), and even some hand-holding! And no, I didn't put their hands together--they have started hanging onto each other's clothes when next to each other (for comfort, maybe?) and hand-holding is an obvious natural progression. Oh, and we tried out the Halloween costumes tonight. They were a little tight, and you can see from the picture above that they didn't appreciate it! We're such mean parents! :) I spent last week in Hawaii without Ryan or the kiddos, but the twins sure let me know what I was missing while I was gone. Aunt Stacy came with us to the zoo and the library this week, so in addition to their antics we had some other laughs as well. Thanks, Stace! (And thanks to Grandma Macumber for watching them while I was away!)