Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Look at me! Look at me!

I know this kind of thing isn't that big of a deal to a lot of people, but Isaac was SO proud of himself that I had to share. We put Isaac to bed first tonight, and while I was getting Audrey ready for bed I heard a huge shriek of glee behind me. I turned around and Isaac was standing in his crib with the biggest grin on his face I think I've ever seen on him! He has been pulling up on furniture/toys for awhile now, but this was the first time he figured out he could pull himself up to standing in his crib. Once he figured this out, he didn't want to go to sleep--only practice his new trick--so we've been back there two more times in the past hour to lay him back down. I think he's finally asleep now...:) Way to go, Isaac! Not a little baby anymore...officially a toddler, I'd say!